來源：http://www.fuzore.com 發布時間：2020-04-28 11:03:43
The fatigue and fracture properties of 5052 aluminum plate have a very important influence on the safe service life of its products. With the development of linear elastic and elastic-plastic fracture mechanics and the application of failure safety design principles in the actual production of aluminum plate manufacturers, the importance of fatigue and fracture toughness of structural materials, especially high-strength alloys, is becoming more and more obvious.
At present, fatigue strength and fracture toughness as well as conventional strength and corrosion resistance have been listed as the four main evaluation indexes of aluminum alloy. Only in these aspects can meet the requirements of design and use, and can it be called good comprehensive performance.
The microstructure of aluminum plate is composed of matrix and various second phases. According to the existing experimental results, fatigue and fracture toughness are closely related to the following aspects:
(1) The relatively large insoluble hard phase particles in the structure are mainly the impurity phase containing iron, silicon and other elements. Some insoluble hard phase particles are also found in the heat treatment. It is determined by the composition and purity of the alloy and the solidification speed of the ingot. The quantity and distribution of coarse and hard phase particles mainly depend on the composition, purity and solidification speed of ingot.
(2)中等大小的硬相顆粒，尺寸為0.01 ~ 0.5 m，通常為富含Mn、Cr、Zr等元素的金屬間化合物。鋁錠結晶后，這些成分大多以超飽和固溶體的形式溶解在基體中，在均質化和熱處理過程中析出。因此，它們的尺寸比第一類粒子小。其形貌分布特征主要由均勻退火和壓力加工系統決定。
(2) Medium sized hard phase particles, 0.01-0.5m in size, are usually intermetallic compounds rich in Mn, Cr, Zr and other elements. After aluminum ingot crystallization, most of these components are dissolved in the matrix in the form of supersaturated solid solution and precipitated during homogenization and heat treatment. As a result, they are smaller in size than the first type of particles. The morphology distribution is mainly determined by the uniform annealing and pressure processing system.
(3) The size of precipitated phase is 0-0.5pm. Such as high-strength aluminum alloy phase s and high-strength aluminum alloy phase n. The precipitated phase structure is controlled by alloy composition and heat treatment (including deformation treatment).
(4) The grain structure of the matrix includes grain size, morphology, grain boundary properties and inter grain dislocation structure.
(5) The content of sodium and hydrogen in the alloy has a great influence on the fracture of the alloy, which increases the phenomenon of hydrogen embrittlement and sodium embrittlement and makes the alloy brittle. In addition, inclusions and oxide film have great influence on the fracture of 5052 aluminum alloy. Therefore, in order to obtain good fatigue strength and fracture toughness, it is necessary to ensure that the alloy has good metallurgical quality.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the aluminum plate manufacturer for you. To learn more, please visit the website: http://www.jndclyxgs.com