來源：http://www.fuzore.com 發布時間：2019-06-20 16:57:42
Aluminum has low density, good electrical, thermal and reflective properties. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance. Aluminum and various aluminium alloys have good ductility. They can be used in various plastic processing. Aluminum has the characteristics of low melting point and good casting performance. Now let's know the current situation of the use of China's aluminium products in various industries.
1. Light industry: More aluminium is used in daily hardware, household appliances, daily glass and daily chemical industry.
2. Power industry: Almost all high voltage transmission lines in China are steel-cored aluminium strands. In addition, transformer aluminium strips are often used in transformer coils, induction motor rotors and buses, as well as aluminium power cables, aluminium wiring and aluminium electromagnetic wires.
3. Mechanical manufacturing: Aluminum alloy is mainly used in mechanical manufacturing.
4. Electronic industry: Aluminum is widely used in electronic industry. Widely used in radio, amplifier, television, capacitor, potentiometer, loudspeaker, military radar, tactical missile case and other civil products and basic components.
5. Construction industry: Almost half of aluminium profiles are used in construction industry, manufacturing aluminium doors and windows, structural parts, decorative panels, curtain wall aluminium panels, etc. Packaging industry: Aluminum cans are the most popular packaging materials in the global packaging industry. Cigarette packaging is the main user of aluminum foil. Other candy, medicine, toothpaste, cosmetics and other packaging also use a large number of aluminum foil. Aluminum is also widely used in automobile, metallurgy, aerospace, railway and other industries.
Above is the related content that the aluminium coil manufacturer arranges for everybody, hope to help everybody, our website is http://www.fuzore.com.