來源：http://www.fuzore.com 發布時間：2019-06-11 17:58:48
Cautions for packaging and transportation of insulated aluminium coil
The packaging and transportation of thermal insulation aluminium coil is also a knowledge. Everyone knows that thermal insulation aluminium coil is a new type of high-level external decorative material which integrates thermal insulation and decoration. It is widely used in architectural decoration. In the process of packaging and transportation, the need to pay attention to, in order to avoid damage to insulation aluminium coil, the following small edition for you to introduce insulation aluminium coil packaging and transportation of attention.
1. The packaging of thermal insulation aluminium coil should be based on the specifications and sizes of the products. With regard to box-type packaging, the product can not be crushed or channeled after the human box. The manufacturing data of packing boxes can be wood boards, multi-layer boards, fiberboard, metal and other materials.
2. Insulation aluminium coil packing boxes should be clean and uniform, with sufficient strength to ensure that they are not deformed and damaged during storage and transportation.
3. The nails in the wooden heat preservation aluminium coil packing box are arranged step by step. The nail tips should not be exposed. The nail caps and nail tips should be overturned to prevent the nail caps and nail tips from stabbing aluminium foil during storage and transportation. The height of the base should meet the requirements of forklift truck transportation.
4. After passing the inspection and stamping of the insulating aluminium coil products, a strong neutral or weak acidic material should be wrapped around the outside, and the joint should be sealed with tape or label.
5. Soft cushion on the end surface to maintain the end surface of the insulating aluminium coil. Add drying agent, cover with plastic bags, plug parts of plastic bags beyond the aluminium coil into the tube core, seal with suitable size plastic plugs and put them into the packing box.
6. After packing the heat preservation aluminium coil products, a layer of moisture-proof paper or plastic cloth is covered on the top. After placing the packing list, the covers can be added and sealed with steel strips. The steel strips should be tied firmly.
7. Thermal insulation aluminium coil is a product with a large export volume. Export packaging usually adopts fumigation wellbore, fixed by steel strip outside, double-layer moisture-proof rain cloth outside the aluminium coil, internal moisture-proof agent avoidance, sealed packaging, which is suitable for sea transportation.